Nano burns hole in man’s pants

You have to admit it’s kind of hilarious. Okay. Not really. See here. Some dude working at an airport had a Nano in his pants pocket and it burst into flames. Three bits of good news here. One, he didn’t get hurt. Two, he’s getting a new Nano, totally free, and we’re not even going to pro-rate it for all the wear and tear he put on the unit, which by the way probably caused the fire. Three, he got to be famous for a couple days. Highlight of his life, right? Plus we get loads of free publicity for being so nice to our customers. Yeah, we’re coming out of this smelling like a rose.